Sunday 9 August 2009

Amazing Love




Romans 5:8

Amazing love, what sacrifice
The Son of God, given for me
My debt He pays, and my death He dies
That I might live, that I might live!



W00ts! I'd finally decided to create this blog.
FYI, this is my second blog.
Not that I'm dumping my first one but
this is a blog specially created for me to share God's word with you readers.

I've came up with this concept of sharing His words
through the artwork I'd made or through the photographs I took.
For example, as you can see from the pic above...
FYI, the artwork was shaped out of wire with my own bare hands. :)

I may not update this blog as often as I did in the first one
but there will be at least 4 updates updates a month. (I promise)
So do come back every weekend to check for updates. :)

God bless,
steph_knightz

No comments:

Post a Comment